Do you support Magento CMS on your hosting packages?
Ans: Yes, We do offer Magento Hosting on all our Linux Servers. All our Linux web hosting packages including shared, reseller and VPS can now be considered for Magento Website hosting. Magento works on all our cPanel Servers and you can consider any of our cpanel hosting plans to host Magento CMS.
Our website hosting plans include everything you need to setup an Ecommerce store. With hosting account setup on Dual quad core servers,you receive the maximum speed and responsiveness for the website. Our technical support has expertise in managing content management systems and you can rely completely on us. The suport is 24×7 and you can contact us anytime you wish. Shared web hosting plans starting at only £29.99 for a year, you won’t find a better solution for your Magento hosting needs!
Magento can be considered as next generation ecommerce application with its increasing demand amongst web users. Magento is an open source ecommerce software designed with a new level of control over the ecommerce store. To give your customers fast, friendly, and convenient on-line shopping experience, magento has very flexible modular structure which allows you to modify the interface as per your requirements.
* Easy filter and drill option for shoppers to find xactly what they’re looking for
* Customers can send wishlists to family and friends.
* Magento minimizes clutter and increases conversions.Single page checkout keeps the cutomers order information visible all the time.Therefore, order can be edited without leaving the checkout process.
* Multiple shipping orders can be done without completing multiple orders with the help of Multiple Shipping Address Checkout option.
* Product review option allows your customers to write reviews of your products.
* Multiple stores can be managed from one backend interface as it has Centralized Backend.