To install Drupal from Fantastico you have to follow some steps. Make a successful login into the cPanel and use Fantastico to automatically install any of the script mentioned in the left side menu of the Fantastico.
- In Content management system at left you will see Drupal make a click a short description will come up with a default link to the home page of Drupal.
- Drupal is a content management system and advanced portal with collaborative book, search engine friendly URLs, online helps, roles and Full content search. Click on the New Installation link to install Drupal.
- A page will come up with different textboxes like On which domain do you want to install it? In which directory? Remember on thing you can left this field blank to continue installation in root directory. Also enter Admin Username and Password in the following textboxes.
- Complete the procedure bu writing your Admin email id in the next textbox and Enter Install Drupal.
- Click on Finish Installation it will redirect you and you will see Installed Drupal directories after that to login into your new installation.
- You can login via your Admin Username and Password to Enter into your Drupal Admin account.
These simple steps are required to install Drupal to an account using Fantastico.