You can add an Outlook Mail on the Web account’s emails (and folders) easily in Mozilla Thunderbird. Even after you have set up Mozilla Thunderbird you can access the same account as the Outlook Mail on the web.
Below are the steps to setup an Outlook Mail on the Web in Mozilla Thunderbird using IMAP –
2. Next click on Account Actions.
3. Select Add Mail Account from the menu.
4. Type your name (name can be what you want to appear in the From: section) under Your Name:.
5. On the Web email address type your Outlook Mail (it should end in @outlook.com, live.com or hotmail.com) under Email Address:.
6. Enter the password for your Outlook.com under Password:.
a. In case of two-step authentication for your Outlook Mail on the Web account, create an application password specifically for Mozilla Thunderbird and use this.
7. Click Continue.
8. Check if Mozilla Thunderbird has applied the below settings:
Powered by BetterDocs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.