In this blog post, I am going to show you how to fix the cPanel error “IP Address Has Changed!”.
There are two possible cause to get “IP address has changed” from cPanel.
- You are attempting to login into cPanel using the same account from different devices concurrently
- Your internet service provider has a short DHCP lease time, causing your IP address to be renewed and reassigned while you are logged into cPanel
The following are two ways to resolve the error message.
Method # 1
Relogin into cPanel.
If method # 1 does not work your can attempt the following method
Method # 2
1. Login into WHM
2. Go to ‘Server Configuration
3. Click on ‘Tweak Settings’.
- Go to the tab ‘Security’
4. Locate the option ’Cookie IP Validation’.
5. Change the settings to “Loose” and the frequency of re-authentication will be lowered. You can also be disabled it entirely.
6. Disable proxy domains. If you do not perform this step, you have to utilize a proxy server with a static IP address to establish and maintain your connection.
7. Click the button ‘Save’.
8. Clear your web browser’s cache and login into cPanel.
9. If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.